Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ella Tunic & Matching Bottoms


I saw an adorable tunic on a popular big name store's website last year and fell in love...until I saw the price.  I'm sure it was conservative compared to other boutique tops, but not for this Thrifty Thelma.  Whenever I see something cute that's beyond my budget, I've just GOT to MAKE it!!
So, I got my notebook, my measuring tape, and my scissors and made my own pattern similar to the design I saw online but with my own sassy flare. ;) Problem was...I only had a pattern size to fit Baby G at the time and I had no idea how and where and by how much to make it any bigger so that I could offer it as an OBBK outfit.   Until I found an adaptable pattern on Etsy!  Don't you just LOVE Etsy??!!  I get the best pattern downloads there!
Now I can FINALLY offer my favorite tunic and matching bottoms to you!


Here's what you need to know...
The fabrics on the left directly coordinate with the ones in Baby G's original outfit.  
The turquoise will be used in place of the teal.  
The multi-color will be in place of the birds. 
The pink will be used in place of the, well, pink.  ;)
The slit in the collar of the tunic will not be there.  I'm taking it out because it was showing a little too much cleavage.  Haha!
If you'd like one, you have until March 15, 2014 to order.
Sizes are available in 3m to 8y.  
3m -3t are $45 each
4t - 8y are $55 each
Comment below or email me directly to order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment