Friday, November 1, 2013

Let's give this another try...


It's been a while since I've had my OBBK blog!  I deleted it about a year ago thinking that I was done with Oh, Baby! by Kate and I would never sew for profit ever again.  But I wasn't expecting the response that I got from my friends and their friends on the little things that I make for Big Bro A and Baby G.  So, here I am, giving it another shot.

I shut it down because I got far too busy sewing for others and neglecting the fun stuff I had started making for Big Bro A (before Baby G came along).  This time I think I've learned to put my family first.  Of course, as always, the dishes may stay dirty a day longer, and the laundry may not yet be folded for another day, but if I manage my time JUST right, I may be able to pull this off.

So, this is me, again, giving it another shot.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment